Текущее время: 21 окт 2020, 16:00

Часовой пояс: UTC + 5 часов [ Летнее время ]

Правила форума

Посмотреть правила форума

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Looks like i'm playing Chess! in a different era!
СообщениеДобавлено: 04 июл 2020, 08:03 
"Прохожий"

Educational, Planning, Tactics, advancement best really the best game for kids, as I reviewed the game Plants vs Zombies it’s a really good game. But there are some issues I’d like to address The menu is really boring. First of all the gravestone for adventure mode is a little smaller and lacks the detail of the older one. Also, the zombies in the background aren’t a good addition and make it look bland. And the leaf that falls randomly every few seconds...Just stop. Also... what about the achievement zombie gnome. He was like the best part of the entire screen. Every time I opened the game and found him, it made me so happy. It was kinda the cherry on top. But, now it lacks that flavor and is just replaced by a bland wood sign. How you, EA, and Pop Cap, can solve this is to put it back to its original state. Finally, I think for the level select for adventure should be more...Creative. in the way as I have said this game is a great game. I'm doing this to support the game the will benefit the audience and to continue to run this game and to be updated. try to download plants vs zombies and furthermore folks you can now challenge the wall the hindering you in this game too subway surfer you check-in the best the overview of this game is to invest your time and start to challenge your ability. I'm hoping that you would love, this two-game too. :) :good:

Ответить с цитатой  

Часовой пояс: UTC + 5 часов [ Летнее время ]